Mount Cain Ski Chalet.
For Sale $169,000, or best offer.
One of Mt. Cain's most spacious, bright, & beautifully finished cabins!
Fully and nicely furnished, 3-storeys, south facing, with expansive views to Mt. Abel, alpine forest, & big sky.
* Warm, open-concept living & dining room.
* Extendable solid wood antique dining table seats 4 to 12.
* Bright, clean kitchen with propane range, full-size oven, all cooking & serving utensils.
* Heated by basement's wood-stove & main floor's propane fireplace.
* Cabin's surround: crescent road in front and 30m radius of forest behind & beside ~ a quiet, natural setting, yet open, accessible, and bright.
* 3 bdrms on top floor, plus 2 private sleep spaces in basement. Overall sleeps 12+.
* 3-piece, in-house bathroom.
* 4' x 5' outbuilding with sauna potential.
* Solar-powered 12-volt lighting throughout.
* Large versatile basement ...for foyer, workshop, additional bedrooms, movie room, and/or storage.
* Approx. 1200 sq. ft on 20' x 24' footprint.
* Easy access.
Summer: park in front of cabin.
Winter: a 200m walk on gradual slope from main road, or park your snowmobile right beside the cabin.
From ski runs, ski straight down to your cabin door!
* Wonderful community.
Mt. Cain's family-friendly residential community includes 52 cabins, each a short walk or ski from the ski hill, which is renowned for awesome powder, extensive backcountry, affordable lift tickets, & great kids programs.
* Diverse activities.
This all-season vacation home is also a great base from which to explore Northern Vancouver Island's wilderness and waterways, for hiking, biking, canoeing/kayaking, caving, hunting, fishing, mushroom & blueberry picking, whale-watching, windsurfing, & more!
* Cabin #31, Lower Cabin Road, on 0.100-hectare (30mx30m) lease lot (Block H), Rupert District, Mt. Cain Regional Alpine Park.
* 15-yr renewable lease commenced March, 2012. ($750/yr).
* For more info, more photos, or to book to view, please email or phone owner/seller (Elaine).
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|