2nd Home Bilingual Child Care Centre is looking for fulltime Early Childhood Educator.
Day Care Center name: 2nd Home Bilingual Child Care Centre
Work Position: Early Childhood Educator, Permanent, Full-time
Wage and working hours: $17.00 per hour, 30~35 hours per week
Work Location: 6200 Buckingham Dr. Burnaby, BC, Canada V5E 1A4
- Provide a daily balance of active/quiet, indoor/outdoor, and individual/group activities.
- Assist children in expressing themselves by listening and responding with questions or comments that extend conversations
- Establish and carry out a daily activity schedule that incorporates child directed activity, care routines and transition times.
- Able to work with children aged 4 years to 6 years of age
- Organize space, equipment and materials before activities.
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and providing opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- Work productively with no supervision
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Multi-task and be organized in a stressful environment
- Guide children with challenging behaviors
- Know and practice childcare regulations
- Be fluent in English and has communication skills
- Completion of Early Childhood Educator program and Practicums or 6 month or higher of relevant work experience
- Early childhood Educator Certificate
- Valid First Aid Certificate
This position is also open to Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, new immigrants and youth and we encourage to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this position and are meet the requirement, please, send your resume by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who are qualified will be contacted for an interview.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|