Attention potential employers,
I am a 310S Red Seal Certified Automotive Service Technician offering 10+ years of experience in the trade, seeking an employer who's core values match my own.
On a day-to-day basis I strive to achieve the highest possible quality workmanship on every single job, big or small. I take great pride in knowing each and every single aspect of my work is carried out with the utmost level of care, passion, and attention to detail. I poor my heart & soul into my work and I am seeking an employer who not only shares the same level of commitment, but is open minded and will work as a team towards the greater good.
Some highlights of my experience thus far, are as follows:
- Professional motorsport pit crew (Service, maintenance, race prep. and set-up)
- Complete ground-up race car preparation (including constructing wiring harness)
- Servicing exotic and luxury imports
- Installation of aftermarket parts and accessories on exotic and luxury imports
- Classic vehicle restoration
- Servicing light duty farm equipment
- General service work at both independent and dealership levels
I just want to take this opportunity to reiterate that my expectations of world-class, clean, quality and downright meticulous work are high and I hope yours are too. My intentions are to consistently display a level of workmanship that would rival anybody in the world. I am open-minded and constantly seeking new ways to improve workmanship and deliver a higher level of customer service. I believe that practicing good communication between employees and management is critical in maintaining a good team environment and I look forward to contributing as much as I possibly can to help grow the business.
If you feel you have a spot for me in your company, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I would also be willing to relocate to nearly anywhere in the world for the right candidate.
" There's work and there's your life's work. "
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|