Mostly highway driving, US import (no rust), 204,750 miles on the clock. Never been in an accident. Previous (first) owner was a heavy duty machinery mechanic who treated it VERY well, mechanically fantastic condition.
- Firestone Destination P265/65R17) on Tacoma TRD Sport rims. This line is worth ~$2.5k alone.
- full in-bed camping platform
- 2 inch receiver hitch with hitch bolt, cotter pin, and optional hitch lock with 2 keys
- Bluetooth head unit with USB
- 10" subwoofer with custom wood in-cab enclosure and JL Audio JX1000 amplifier
- Colour-matched canopy with roof rails, both-side opening and locking windows, as well as a full size locking rear-glass window. All gas struts working properly. All windows keyed alike, roof rack with 4 locks also keyed alike; total 2 different key sets. Working brake light with both wiring harness types (4 pin in-line and small cylindrical)
- Black and grey (neoprene?) seat covers, been on seats since I got it.
- Comes with all maintenance tools like the oil filter wrench, sockets for lug nuts, full automotive tool-kit, etc.
- Tire chains, extra tailgate cover, and 2 snow chains
- synthetic oil changes every 7000 kilometers
- New Battery with 31 months left on the warranty
- New Leaf Springs as per recall
- Full rust proofing under body (super clean underneath)
- Full skid/rock plate
- Just replaced front sway bar bushings
- Just replaced the oil pan gasket and scrubbed out all contaminants from the oil pan
- Just checked AC pressure, holding strong and steady so no leaks.
- Anti-fogged all interior windows
- New heavy duty clutch (normal pedal pressure) ~10,000km ago
- New brake fluid power flush less than 500km ago.
- Brand new windshield will be put on this Tuesday, Dec. 4
- All regular maintenance performed as per the manual
- Probably forgetting some stuff. I've babied this truck so much that I keep a pacifier in the glove box.