Director of Sales - Burnaby
Mindfield is seeking a Director of Sales to lead a team of Account Executives to develop and close new business, ultimately achieving corporate revenue targets. This role is accountable to develop and implement the sales strategies for multiple target markets, including Enterprise (1000+ employees), Mid-Market (100 - 999 employees), Franchise and SME. A core element of this role will be to lead the sales team in maximizing their sales productivity. This will include coaching/mentoring, planning, reporting, forecasting, target management, process optimization, program implementation and problem solving across departments to drive innovations to process and methodology.
What makes you a great candidate?
- Undergraduate Bachelor's degree from an accredited
university or equivalent related experience.
- Solid sales track record including selling recurring revenue agreements, including a minimum of 5 years of on-quota, B2B sales experience selling Human Capital Management software, solutions or services
- A minimum of 2 years of successfully managing individual contributor sales people
- Possesses a deep understanding of the recruitment solutions landscape
Why you should work for Mindfield!
- We believe that what we do makes a difference in people's lives - we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find the work they love
- Our employees rave about our comprehensive onboarding & training program. We continue to develop our employees through our Learning Journey program
- Be part of a growing company with a collaborative & team oriented culture in an open concept office environment
- We truly live our corporate values: Exceptional Customer -
Focus, Results Driven, Dedicated to Company Success & Continuous Improvement
- Not sold yet? Check out #Mindfieldlife and @Mindfieldgroup on Instagram
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||January 12, 2018|
|Expiry||February 11, 2018|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|