COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
Hiring: Automotive Technicians - Journeyperson, Apprentice & Lube Technicians
Carson Automotive Group is one of BC's highest performing groups representing 6 brands across 9 dealerships. The incredible growth we have experienced has provided several exceptional opportunities for career minded people to complement our existing staff.
Coastal Ford Vancouver is Hiring:
Journeyperson, Apprentice & Lube Technicians
Carson Automotive Group is recruiting for results oriented technicians to join our quality team. These are full-time, union positions located at our Coastal Ford Vancouver dealership in Vancouver, BC.
* Performs all repairs with quality workmanship;
* Accurately documents all work performed;
* Road tests vehicles;
* Works closely with the parts and service teams to provide the highest level of professionalism and service.
We are proud to offer:
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
* Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
* Top industry remuneration;
* Benefit plan offering medical, dental, life insurance and pension (benefits commence after completion of a waiting period).
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
* Journeyperson - Red Seal Certification with a minimum of 4 years' experience in automotive repair
* Technical and computer skills required;
* Valid Driver's License required;
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, a drive to succeed, a strong work ethic and a desire to grow with us!
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please visit www.carsonautomotivegroup.com and click on the 'career centre' link to fill out an online application
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||November 05, 2020|
|Expiry||May 04, 2021|