Medium-sized general contractor with over 20 years experience in commercial, industrial and institutional construction projects is looking for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for overall project planning, scheduling, resource allocation, project job costing, contract management while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality and safety standards.
Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
Oversee the construction project from start to finish. Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and inspectors.
Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Construction management, technical training, Construction Trade Certification preferred
* Minimum 5 years experience in construction (in office and on site)
* Excellent communication skills.
* Safety standards/training.
* Ability to plan, organize and motivate a team effort.
* Good client management and goodwill building ability.
* Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities in a team environment
* Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
* Effective time management and logical decision making ability.
* Willingness to travel across the construction sites.
* Strong focus on quality.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||January 12, 2018|
|Renewed||February 13, 2018|
|Expiry||March 15, 2018|