To be a qualified Purchasing Officer in you should:
1. College diploma or degree in business management, Commerce, Economics or related to construction industry is required
2. People have college diploma or University degree in field other than business management, Commerce, Economics or related to construction must prove at least 1 year purchasing experience
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Purchase building materials from suppliers
2. Negotiate price, purchase terms, shipping methods and other purchase terms in the purchase agreement with suppliers.
3. Monitor warehouse and orders to check each product's quantity availability and communicate with sales personnel to forecast sales to determine the quantity of order for each item.
4. Negotiate price, purchasing terms with suppliers and prepare and review purchasing agreement with suppliers
5. Communicate and maintain relationships with suppliers
6. Ensure all products and parts arrive on time
Compensation$26.50~$28.50 (Depending on experience)
Working hours: 30~40 hours/week
Konic Development Ltd.
Address: 13700 Mayfield Pl Unit 1135, Richmond, BC V6V 2E4
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|